Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Up to 24% Off + 5X
Paypal Digital Gifts is selling $100 Sears eGift cards on eBay for $85. There is a limit of 3 gift cards per user id. 15% is a pretty good discount, but you can do better.
Make it Better:
- Use a portal to get up to 2% more back.
- If you have the targeted 4X eBay Bucks offer then you get 8% more for a total of 10% additional off. (You need to purchase 2 or more cards to bring your total to $100 for the 4X offer. Without the offer then you would only earn 2% in eBay Bucks.)
By stacking, your price comes down to $76.50 for $100 worth of credit X 3. This purchase should also earn 5X Ultimate Rewards if you pay with a Chase Ink since the cards are sold by Paypal Digital Gifts.
- 3 X $100 Sears eGift Cards: $255
- 2% from a portal: -$5.10
- 8% in eBay Bucks: -$20.40
- Total cost: $229.50
- Points earned w/Ink: 1,275
There have been a lot of opportunities for 100% back in points on certain products along with very nice portal bonuses at Sears. Frequent Miler has a great post today about stacking a lot of these opportunities. The techniques he mentions could apply to these gift cards or ones you purchase as part of their holiday bonus. Head over to Frequent Miler to read all of the details.
Every time a deal like this comes around I pick up a few cards, especially when it coincides with an eBay Bucks promotion. These deals don’t normally last that long, so I would suggest purchasing sooner rather than later if you are interested.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.