Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 9/26/16/-10/02/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I discussed my overabundance of premium cards with travel credits, reviewed the new Amex Delta offers and confessed my new
love like for Spirit Airlines.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Travel Credit in the Real World: What Counts & What Doesn’t
- Amex Delta Gold 50K & Platinum 70K Offers: Apply Now or Wait for Better?
- Drowning in Premium Credit Card Travel Credits & How I’m Going to Maximize Them
In Loyalty, Spending & Deals
- Free Money & 5X Points Returns Next Week at Staples!
- eBay Gift Card Policy Primer: An Easy Guide to eBay’s New Rules
- Are You Targeted for a Free Hilton Weekend Night? Here is How to Check!
- New Amex Offer: Cut Your Cable Bill By 10%! [Targeted]
- United’s Secret Travel Voucher Expiration Grace Period & Redeeming an Expired Cert
In Loyalty, Travel & More
- Getting My 10 Year Chinese Visa Was So Much Easier Than I Thought!
- Review: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach: Good, But Some Downfalls
- Confession: I Am Really Starting to Like Spirit Airlines
- Cathay Retiring 747s This Week & My Last Minute First Class Booking to Say Goodbye!
- Another Amex Clawback Excuse, Bulk Fares & Mileage, Missing a Chase Payment & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.