Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
AARP members can usually get a discount on British Airways flights. The discount was as high as $400 for premium cabin fares but that been since halved. However, the old discount is back for a limited time. Let’s take a look.
For a limited time save up to $400. Savings will depend on the cabin booked:
- $65 off for travel in World Traveller (economy)
- $130 off for travel in World Traveller Plus (premium economy)
- $400 off for travel in Club World (business class)
- $400 off for travel in First
- Book by June 29, 2017.
- For outbound travel August 1, 2017 – January 8, 2018.
- Offer is exclusive to AARP members only
- American Airlines and American Eagle flights with a BA flight number that connect to BA operated, AA operated with BA flight numbers and IB operated with BA flight numbers transatlantic flights are permitted.
- Discount does not apply to open jaw journey (only round-trip with same origin and destination permitted)
- Executive Club Members can earn Avios per the terms and conditions of the Executive Club.
- Offer is open to US residents paying in US dollars only, with travel originating in the US.
Paid Business and First Class tickets on British Airways are extremely expensive. However it is possible to find some deals depending on your travel dates. Keep in mind that you can also get an extra 10% discount when you use your British Airways Visa Signature card with promotion code: CARDOFFERU.
If you’re not an AARP member, you can sign up for just $12 for a year membership right now. Membership is open to anyone, with no age restriction.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.