Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
AmaZing Business Visa Credit Card, up to $1K Bonus with $7.5K Spend in TX, CA & NV
Three AmaZing Business Visa Credit Cards have an increased bonus of $1,000. The offer is only available in TX, CA & NV. Let’s take a look at this great offer.
- Earn a $1,000 AmaZing Cash Bonus or 100,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $7,500 in the first 90 Days, OR
- Earn a $500 AmaZing Cash Bonus or 50,000-point Rewards Bonus when you spend $4,000 in the first 90 Days
Here’s where you can see the offer:
- 3% cash back on office supplies, wireless telephone services, computer network services, insurance products, and telecommunications services and equipment
- 2% cash back on airlines and car rentals when the purchase is made directly with the airline or car rental company
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months, 15.25% variable APR after that.
- Bonus cash offer applies to new AmaZing Cash for Business and AmaZing Rate for Business Credit Cards.
- Bonus reward points offer applies to new AmaZing Rewards for Business Credit Cards.
- One bonus payment is allowed per business, not per account or per card.
- Bonuses will be awarded within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion. Bonus cash for AmaZing Cash for Business cardholders and bonus rewards points for AmaZing Rewards for Business cardholders will be added to your cash back or rewards points balance. Bonus cash for AmaZing Rate for Business cardholders will be applied as a statement credit. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
- Offer expires 12/31/17.
This is one of the best signup bonuses for a credit card, but it is limited to only three states. The application process most likely needs to be completed over the phone or in branch since the application form only asks for some basic contact information. There’s not much info about these banks.
Let us know if you’re going for this bonus.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.