Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Targeted Spending Bonus For Amex EveryDay Cardholders
Amex has two spending bonus offers for existing Amex EveryDay cardmembers that can earn you as much as an extra 12.5X MR points. These are targeted offers, but you can check if you’re eligible.
12,500 MR Offer
We’re excited to tell you that you can earn 12,500 extra Membership Rewards points after you enroll your Card and spend $1,000 by October 31, 2017.
10,000 MR Offer
We’re excited to tell you that you can earn 10,000 extra Membership Rewards points after you enroll your Card and spend $1,000 by October 31, 2017.
- Must enroll your Card in the offer by August 31, 2017
- Make purchases with your EveryDay Card that total $1,000 or more from the time you complete enrollment through October 31, 2017.
- The points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account within 8-12 weeks after the spend requirement is met.
- Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on your Card Account.
- The following do NOT count as purchases and will not qualify for this offer: fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for their own offer.
These are great bonuses that we’re seeing on lots of MR earning cards. You can get up to an extra 12.5X on $1,000 in spend. Check you email or log into link above to see if you’re targeted and definitely take advantage of it. This is like a second signup bonus.
Just stick to regular spend though, as Amex have been tough lately on manufactured spenders.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.