Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Amex Offers; Get 10% or 10X on Your Cell Phone and Cable/Satellite Bill
There’s two new targeted offers that showed up today on some American Express cards that can save you money on your cell phone bill or cable and satellite TV bill. Both offers seem highly targeted and come either in the form of 10% back or 10X MR points.
Cell Phone Amex Offer
Get 10% of your payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US cell phone bill online directly with AT&T, Sprint, T Mobile, US Cellular or Verizon by 11/15/17. Limit $30 in total credits.
- Offer valid on US cellular phone bill payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon.
- Excludes all additional brands not listed.
- Excludes payments for prepaid cellular phones and prepaid plans.
- Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at retail locations do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware and non-cellular services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
Get 10% of your online payment back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 11/15/2017. Limit $30 in total credits.
- Offer valid on US bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider. Payments must be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app or by phone.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Payments for hardware, installation, and other services are excluded, if not bundled and charged with monthly service bill.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services and subscriptions with streaming television providers. Offer is non-transferable.
We’ve seen these offers in the past. If you’re targeted then it is great to get a 10% discount on your bills. The offer is maxed out at $300 in spending, but if your bill is much less than that, you can also pay more than the due amount in many cases, to maximize the offer.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.