Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Amex Pay Over Time Bonus 10K
Back in May American Express targeted me for a 10K bonus promotion to add their “Pay Over Time” feature to two of my charge cards. Then, in July I received the 10K promotion yet again on a third card. Now it is my wife’s turn to collect her prize since she has received the promo on her Business Gold Rewards card.
- Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points plus enjoy an introductory 0% APR for 9 billing periods.
- Offer only available to Card Members who have received a communication directly from American Express for this offer.
- Card Member must be eligible to enroll in the Extended Payment Option at the time of requesting enrollment.
- This enrollment offer is only available if you complete the online request for enrollment.
- Offer valid through 12/02/2017.
- Only one offer per American Express OPEN® Business Card account is permitted, and points will be credited to your account within 6–8 weeks after enrollment is approved.
- Maximum 10,000 points per account.
Are You Targeted?
If you were targeted, you should either receive an email from American Express or you should see this offer available under your Amex Offers section on the Amex website. You can see what that might look like here. If you weren’t targeted this time around, then don’t worry. My wife wasn’t targeted during the past two promo periods, but finally got her chance!
For more information about this program, whether or not you get a hard pull, how long it takes the points to post and anything else you might want to know, see my original post and follow up from back in May. Oh and paying interest is never a good idea on these cards! Make sure taking these points doesn’t cost you! 🙂
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.