Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Note: If you apply for any cards through the CardMatch links in this post Miles to Memories will receive a commission.
Amex Platinum 100K & More Targeted Offers
American Express is targeting some people with increased offers on their Platinum and a few other cards.
- American Express Platinum: 100K Membership Rewards points after $3K in spend within the first three months
- AmEx EveryDay Preferred: 30K Membership Rewards points after $2K in spend within the first three months
- Premier Rewards Gold American Express: 50K Membership Rewards points after $1K in spend within the first three months
How to Find the Offers
You can check to see if you are eligible for the offers two different ways. In the past some offers have not shown up in both places, so I personally check both just to be thorough. Neither method involves a hard credit inquiry.
CardMatch is a tool offered by CreditCards.com that will check for your pre-approved offers. It will provide results based on your information and profile and thus there is no guarantee that any of the above offers (or any others) will show up or if they are even available as of now. I try to check my CardMatch about once a month to see if anything interesting shows up.
After clicking through simply fill in the information requested and click “Next”. Your targeted offers will be displayed.
American Express Website
You can also check for pre-approved offers on the American Express website. Here is how:
- Go to AmericanExpress.com and click the “Cards” menu on the top.
- After clicking you will see a dropdown. Select “View all Personal Charge and Credit Cards.”
- Now you should see a button towards the top that is labeled, “Check for pre-selected offers”. Click it.
- You will now be asked for your basic information. I recommend choosing “Not Sure Yet” for the type of rewards. Once the form is complete click “View My Card Offers” and you will see if you have been targeted.
Once Per Lifetime Bonus
Note that all of the offers mentioned in this post are for personal American Express credit and charge cards. Currently American Express only allows people to get one bonus per lifetime on these cards, so you won’t be eligible for any bonus if you have previously had any of these offers before.
These targeted Amex Platinum 100K offers spring up a couple of times per year and I always check to see if either my wife or I am targeted. I finally got in on the Platinum 100K offer last year, but my wife is still waiting for her 100K offer. Were you targeted? Let me know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.