Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Amex Platinum 100K Direct Link
Back in May a direct Amex Platinum 100K linked via Reddit and now it seems the same thing has happened again. Let’s take a look at the details and why you should perhaps use caution if deciding to apply.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards after $3K spend in 3 months.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- The annual fee of $450 is not waived.
Amex Platinum Benefits
This card has a ton of benefits, but the ones I use most are:
- Rental car elite status at National and others.
- Hilton HHonors Gold (for those who haven’t matched to Diamond).
- Amex Centurion lounge access
- Priority Pass lounge access
- $100 Global Entry Fee Credit
- $200 airline incidental reimbursement per calendar year. (Can possibly use for gift cards.)
This is the highest bonus we have seen publicly on the personal Platinum card.
Following that link being used widely in May, Amex began freezing the Membership Rewards accounts of people who applied and were approved for the offer. Then, after getting their accounts unfrozen and receiving the bonus, Amex clawed back points from many people for manufacturing spend. It was a mess.
I highly suggest you read the following post if you are interested in applying:
Direct Application Link
If you still want to apply, then here is the direct link. Make sure to use private/incognito mode or else it may not work.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.