Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Amex Platinum 75K Public Link
American Express has a new increased offer of 75,000 MR points for the personal Platinum card. This is a public link, not one of those “leaked links” that were causing points clawbacks for many people. But it is far from the highest bonus of 150K or the 100K we’ve seen recently through those shady links.
- Earn 75,000 Points† after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Direct LinkThis offer has expired.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- The annual fee of $450 is not waived.
Amex Platinum Benefits
This card has a ton of benefits, but the ones I use most are:
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel
- Rental car elite status at National and others.
- Hilton HHonors Gold (for those who haven’t matched to Diamond).
- Amex Centurion lounge access
- Priority Pass lounge access
- $100 Global Entry Fee Credit
- $200 airline incidental reimbursement per calendar year. (Can possibly use for gift cards.)
As I mentioned above, this is a public link, so there shouldn’t be any issues such as those clawbacks we saw when applying through leaked links. You should still try to avoid MS though with Amex cards to avoid problems in the future. Read Caution: You Should Be Careful with Amex Bonuses, Clawbacks Could Happen Even If you Don’t MS.
Direct Application Link
This is not the best offer, but it is a safe public link and could be useful if you need MR points or the Amex Platinum benefits. The card give you lots of value, even though it has a $450 annual fee that is not waived. Keep in mind that you can only earn Amex bonuses once per lifetime, so if you previously held this card, you won’t qualify.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.