Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Amex SPG Spending Bonus
Amex has sent out a targeted offer for the personal SPG card where you will get up to an extra 5,000 Starpoints if you spend $5,000 on the card.
You can earn one bonus Starpoint per dollar spent on eligible purchases when you use your registered Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express (up to 5,000 bonus Starpoints) between the time you complete registration and December 31, 2017. Registration period ends on November 30, 2017.
Check here if you’re targeted.
- Register by November 30, 2017
- Earn one bonus Starpoint per dollar spent from the date you complete registration through December 31, 2017, up to a maximum of 5,000 bonus Starpoints.
- Limit of 5,000 bonus Starpoints may be earned through this offer per registered account.
- Eligible purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card Account.
- Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards; person-to-person payments or purchases of other cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer.
We’ve seen these offers before for the Amex SPG card. I was targeted last time around, in October 2016, but not this time.
It’s a nice way to add SPG points to your account, which are hard to earn besides sign up bonuses. With this offer you’ll earn 2x Starpoints on $5,000 in purchases. Just make sure you’re targeted first, enroll and complete the spending a few days before the end of the year to make sure your purchases post in time.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.