Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Increased Bonus on Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Red, Earn 50K Miles
Barclaycard has an increased bonus for its AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite credit card. Let’s take a look at this highest ever offer.
Earn 50,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the annual fee of $95.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
This is a great offer and the highest we have seen on this card. The only requirement to earn the 50K bonus is to make a purchase and pay for the annual fee of $95 which is not waived the first year. The previous highest offer was for 40K.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.