Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
$35 Off $100 At Boxed.com
I noticed a new Amex Offer today for Boxed.com where you can get $35 off a purchase of $100 or more.
Get a one-time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app by 4/8/2017.
- Expires 4/8/2017
- $35 statement credit when you spend $100+ in one or more transactions
- Offer valid at Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 4/8/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
- In most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
This offer gets better for new customers who can get $15 off $60 by signing up with a referral link, or 15% off first order with promo code BOXED (maximum $20 off). First order has free shipping.
So you can buy $120 worth of merchandise, and get $18 off on first order and then an extra $35 off through the Amex Offer. SimplyBestCoupons is offering 6% off for new customers as well, so that’s another $6 off (excludes gift card purchases).
Boxed also lets you pick two free samples to add to your orders (Thanks Stephen!). Just go to Free Samples page and see what’s available.
Buying Gift Cards
Boxed sells discounted gift cards and sometimes they even have good reselling deals. Right now the best option I see is $85 worth in Outback gift cards for $77.99. If you purchase two packages, that’s $170 in gift cards for $135.
After stetment credit from Amex Offer, you’re paying just $100, or 58% of face value. Outback gift cards can be sold for at least 75%.
This a great Amex Offer, whether you buy merchandise for personal use, or gift cards. This is also better than the previous Amex Offer of $15 off $50 as it give you 35% off. Also keep in mind that the $100 spending requirement doesn’t have to be completed in one purchase.
One downside is that it is highly targeted I think. I only see it in one of my 20+ cards, Business Gold primary card.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.