Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Carrabba’s Amex Offer & Gift Card Deal
One of the best thing about Mother’s Day is it starts the Mom/Dad/Grad gift card discount season. Carrabba’s is getting into the game with a great deal just in time for Mother’s Day.
Visit your local Carrabba’s between May 12 – May 14 and when you buy $50 in gift cards you’ll get $50 in free bonus cards.
- These are promotional cards. THESE ARE NOT GIFT CARDS.
- Bonus cards are not redeemable at time of qualified gift card purchase.
- Valid upon future visits.
- Date restrictions apply, see each card for full details.
- Each purchase of $50 or more in gift cards will result in (5) $10 bonus cards with valid dates that vary.
- Bonus card may not be used for alcohol, tax, gratuity or gift card purchases.
- Not valid with any other offer, discount, or certificate including any Dine Rewards redemption and Family Bundles.
You can find the full terms here.
Each of the $10 bonus cards will have its own valid dates, so it will require separate trips to fully redeem them. Remember that Carrabba’s cards are also valid at Outback, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s, although it isn’t clear if the bonus cards will be locked to just Carrabba’s. (In the past bonus cards could be used across all brands.)
Combine with Amex Offer to Save 40% More
Some people have a targeted Amex Offer giving $10 or 10,000 Membership Rewards points back on a $25 purchase. Splitting a $50 gift card purchase across two targeted cards will result in you getting a $20 credit or 20,000 points, plus the 5 X $10 bonus cards. If you don’t want to use the actual gift cards, you could sell them for about 75% of face value and keep the bonus cards while offsetting your costs with the Amex Offer.
I personally value Amex Membership Rewards conservatively at 1.5 cents each. That means on a $50 purchase, I will be earning $30 worth of points. Pretty good.
This is a very good deal in my opinion if you have a Carrabba’s nearby. I have the Amex Offer on about 10 cards so I am definitely considering a quick trip to Carrabba’s!
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.