Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Chase Business Checking $500 Bonus
A couple of weeks ago I covered news of a new round of Chase business checking account bonus offers. These offers were showing on business accounts and were targeted. I was targeted for $300 and opened my account and my wife was lucky enough to get a $500 offer and opened hers.
Now, it seems that everyone can get the $500 bonus which is good news since it is really easy. All you need to do is deposit $500 and keep it in the account for 60 days. After the 60 days are up you will get the bonus, although you do need to keep the account open for 6 months or they will take it back.
How to Get Generate a $500 Bonus Code
To generate a code do the following:
- Click this link
- Login to a Chase account (Business or personal)
You will then be given a code which can be printed. The account needs to be opened in a branch. I recommend making an appointment since a business specialist needs to open the account and you may have to wait or come back if they are busy. When you open the account, the Chase specialist will give you a printed confirmation of the bonus.
HT: Doctor of Credit for the direct link.
Other Things to Know
- To get the bonus you need to open the Chase Performance Checking account which carries a $20 monthly fee. I was told the fee isn’t charged the first two months and that I could change the account to a lesser product after the bonus posts.
- This offer is not available if you are a current Chase business checking customer or have closed your account in the past 90 days.
- Limit of 1 business checking bonus per calendar year.
- The initial deposit has to be new money. (It can’t come from another account at Chase.)
Matching From a Lesser Bonus
If you signed up under the lesser $300 bonus like me, then it can’t hurt to contact Chase and ask them to match the bonus. I have sent a secure message from Chase and my request is being researched. I don’t know what the outcome will be, but Chase is normally good about matching bonuses on credit cards so I am crossing my fingers.
In my opinion this is a great bonus offer for a couple of reasons. First, $500 without any hoops to jump through is nice. Second, bonuses on business checking accounts are more rare. Either way this is a good deal and one I am glad is now open to everyone. Enjoy!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.