Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Chase Checking Bonus up to $500
Chase is truly one of the most generous banks when it comes to bank bonuses. Yes, their offers are frequently targeted and they do make you actually go into a branch to open an account, but when they are paying you $500 to do it, it is hard to complain. I have covered the available $500 business checking bonus before. (Expires tomorrow.) Now, Chase has a $500 bonus on the personal side as well.
- GET $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up Direct Deposit.
- GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- For checking bonus, make a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- For savings bonus, make a $15,000 deposit (new money) within 10 days of account opening and keep that money in the account for 90 days.
- If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
The full terms can be found on the offer page after generating your unique code. (See below.)
Getting the Offer
Normally offers like this one are targeted, however there is a direct link where you can generate a unique coupon code. I suggest generating your code now, in case the offer runs out. The code can be redeemed any time through July 15, 2016. You do need a Chase login to generate a code.
I believe you can get this bonus even if you already have a business checking account or if you also open a business checking account. (Of course double check with Chase to confirm.) This means that you should be able to double dip on the $500 business bonus and this one. If you haven’t already done the $500 business bonus, then you could probably knock both of these out at the same time, but note that the business offer expires tomorrow.
I was targeted for this same exact bonus last year and completed it without any problems. It took about 30 minutes to setup my account and everything went smoothly. The terms say the direct deposit needs to be from an employer or pension, however an ACH push from my ALLY checking triggered the bonus.
If you aren’t a current Chase customer then this is about as good as a bonus gets. The deposit requirement for the savings account is a bit steep, but $200 in interest on $15K in three months is better than you will get anywhere for a savings account. If you are interested make sure to generate your code now just in case the offer runs out. Happy banking!
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.