Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
$15 Credit With $15+ Purchase
Not to long ago Chase and Visa Checkout released offers for using both the Sapphire and Ink cards with Visa Checkout. Now it seems they have released a deal for the Chase Freedom. It should be an easy way to get $15 in free merchandise!
- Spend $15 or more at any of the 100+ online stores that accept Visa Checkout.
- Look for the Visa Checkout button at checkout.
- Pay with your Chase Freedom card through Visa Checkout.
- Get a $15 statement credit.
- This offer is valid from 11/2/2015 through 12/31/2015.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make a single purchase of $15 or more using your Chase Freedom Visa credit card with your Visa Checkout account during checkout.
- Limit (1) $15 statement credit per customer or card account.
- Allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from Visa Checkout purchase for delivery of the statement credit to the Chase Freedom account added to the Visa Checkout account.
- Your card account must remain open and not be in default to receive the statement credit.
You can find more information and the full terms here.
This deal is very similar to the Sapphire deal from September with the exception that the Sapphire deal didn’t require a minimum purchase. Even though this requires a $15 or more purchase, it should be an easy way to get $15 in free merchandise for minimal work. There are a ton of merchants that take Visa Checkout, so there are plenty of options for getting this credit.
I like simple “free money” deals. With the Sapphire deal in September I simply purchased a $.49 code to collect $14.51 for free. This time I’ll probably just buy a gift card to ensure I get the full value for the deal. Since it only takes a minute or two, I think this is worth the minimal time required.
HT: Dan’s Deals
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.