Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Chase Sapphire Reserve Referral Bonus
Until now, it wasn’t possible to refer friends or family to sign up for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card and earn referral bonuses. But that has changed. There’s now a dedicated page where you can generate referrals, even though you’re not able to do so on the general Chase Refer-A-Friend page.
Invite your friends to experience Sapphire Reserve and get up to 50,000 bonus points. That’s 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the card. See referral page here.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS. It’s quick and simple to refer friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or your personalized link. In order to start the invitation process, please provide the required information and click “Get Started”.
- SHARE THE REWARDS. Each friend will receive an offer for 50,000 bonus points after they spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- REWARD YOURSELF. Receive up to 50,000 bonus points per year. You can get 10,000 bonus points for each friend who gets the card. 50,000 points is the most you can earn for all Chase Sapphire Reserve referrals per year.
- Maximum bonus points accumulation for this offer is 50,000 bonus points.
- We may provide you with future opportunities to earn bonus points by referring your friends to Chase Sapphire Reserve.
- In the event the bonus points you earn from all referral offers exceeds the 50,000 per calendar year, you may be awarded a partial amount to keep your total bonus at 50,000 bonus points. For example if you have already accumulated 45,000 bonus points from refer-a-friend offers that calendar year and the maximum is 50,000 bonus points per calendar year, then the next award will be 5,000 even if the offer states 10,000.
- Your participation in this program may result in the receipt of taxable income from Chase and we may be required to send to you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (miscellaneous income).
- Your bonus will appear on your statement as “Refer-A-Friend bonus.”
Chase Sapphire Reserve Overview
- 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points (worth $750 in travel) after $4,000 spend in the first 3 months.
- Annual fee: $450
- 3X Dining & Travel.
- 1X Everywhere else.
- $300 annual travel credit per calendar year
- Priority Pass Select membership
- Global Entry fee credit
- 1:1 points transfers
- Travel & purchase protection
- Points worth 1.5 cents each when used to book travel.
Getting the Card
If you don’t currently have the Sapphire Reserve and are planning to sign-up, here is my personal referral link.
This is a good opportunity to earn some more Ultimate Rewards by referring friends and family to signup for the card. But, while the card has lots of great benefits, the current signup bonus is 50K. When the card was first released we saw a 100K bonus, which I doubt we’ll see again.
HT: Jeff on Twitter
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.