Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Southwest sent out emails today with two different targeted offers for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card. The two offers are similar and both expire. Let’s take a look.
Chase Southwest Plus 50K Points + $100 Statement Credit Offer
The Offer: Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account. Plus get a $100 statement credit after your first purchase with the Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card.
Chase Southwest Plus 60K Points Offer
The Offer: Earn 60,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- $69 annual fee applied to first billing statement.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines flights and Hotel & Car Rental partners
- 1 Point per $1 Spent on all other purchases
- 3,000 anniversary points after your Cardmember anniversary
Need to Know
- Southwest points are often worth over 1.5 cents each towards airfare, so for many the extra 10,000 points might be worth more than the $100.
- Points earned from this bonus DO COUNT towards the Southwest Companion Pass.
- This card is known to be subject to Chase’s 5/24 rule.
- 60K is the highest bonus I have seen on this card.
These are both good offers, however I would tend to lean more towards the 60,000 point version considering those extra 10,000 points are worth more than $100 plus they also inch you closer to the Companion Pass. Either way these are targeted offers and subject to 5/24 so most of us won’t be eligible.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.