Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
The Points Guy just posted a link to an application for the Citi Executive Aadvantage World Elite Mastercard that is giving 100,000 miles after spending $10,000 during the first three months. This card does carry a $450 annual fee, but here is why I would consider getting it:
- 100,000 miles are worth well over double the cost of the annual fee.
- It comes with a $200 statement credit for American Airlines purchases. (Edit: It has been confirmed by several people on Flyertalk that the statement credit comes from ANY purchases.)
- You get an Admiral’s Club membership which gives you access to both AA and US Airways Clubs.
If you figure that you are getting $200 in free airfare plus the Admiral’s Club membership and 100,000 miles then this is a no-brainer in my opinion. Please note that this is not my link and I do not receive any commission or referral for this card.
Full details below:
Earn 100,000 American Airlines AAdvantage®bonus miles after you make $10,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
Plus, earn up to $200 in statement credits on purchases within 12 months of account opening.
Enjoy these VIP benefits for an annual fee of $450*
More Luxury. More Privileges
Amazing travel benefits await you:
- Admirals Club® Membership Privileges
(a value of up to $500)4
- Earn up to 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles per calendar year5
- No Foreign Purchase Fees*
- Enhanced Airport Experience with dedicated check-in and priority screening and boarding6
- First Checked Bag Free+
You can find the application here.
Disclaimer: Miles to Memories & the author are not credit providers and do not provide personal financial or professional advice or credit assistance. The information published on this site/page is of a general nature only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or particular needs. All information published here is my own personal opinion and comes from personal experience. The information published on this site/page should not be relied upon as a substitute for personal financial or professional advice. Miles To Memories and the author strongly recommend that you seek independent advice before you apply for any product or service, which is described on the site/page.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.