Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Club Carlson Triple Points Promotion
Club Carlson has a new promotion that will earn you triple Gold Points on all stays plus a 5,000 bonus per stay in select countries. Let’s take a look at the offer.
Earn TRIPLE Gold Points® on Eligible Stays at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide when you register and complete a stay from April 3, 2017 through June 30, 2017.
Earn an additional 5,000 bonus points Gold Points for each Sunday and Monday night during an Eligible Stay during the Promotional Period for up to 10,000 additional bonus Gold Points. Available only at hotels in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
- Registration required
- Both the check-in and check-out dates must take place from April 3, 2017 through June 30, 2017
- You will earn triple points on Eligible Stays at Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson RED, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide during the Promotion Period
- Stays or nights paid for by redeeming points are not Eligible for this Promotion.
- Stays or nights paid for by using Points + Cash are not Eligible for this Promotion.
- Bonus points earning for the entire Promotion (Triple Points plus 5,000 points for Sunday and Monday nights) will be capped at 100,000 points per member.
- Gold points will usually be posted to a member’s account within 5 days after the Eligible Stay has been completed.
Club Carlson Gold Points are worth only 0.4 cents a piece but you could add lots of points to your account through this promotion. It could be even more lucrative if you’re staying in a location that qualifies for the 5K per stay bonus.
You regularly earn 20 Gold Points per dollar on paid Club Carlson stays, which will be tripled to 60, or 67 if you’re a Gold member.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.