Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals. Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.” We also covered 10% cashback promotions from Chase, detailed the many changes coming to the Amex Platinum card and covered the BA Avios promotion in a few ways.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Free Money & 5X at Staples: New $20 Rebate on Visa Gift Cards this Week!
- AAdvantage Spending Bonus, Get Up To 1,000 AA Miles
- Shopping Portal Roulette: Splender to Shut Down After Purchase
- Splender is Dead, But Some Can Switch to Ebates & Get a $25 Bonus!
- Newegg Gift Card Sale; Save At Nike & Steak’n Shake
In Credit Cards
- My Plan to Counteract the Amex War on Credit Card “Gamers”
- Spend $5K With Personal Amex SPG Card, Get 5K Points Bonus [Targeted]
- Amex Limits Centurion Lounge Access For Platinum Cardmembers
- $250 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus Extended Nationwide
- Ninja Tricks at Ebags: Stacking Offers For 50%+ Savings!
- New Amex Offer, Save 40% At Carrabba’s [Targeted]
- Get Fuel Points at Kroger, 4x on Gift Cards Till 3/22
In Travel & More
- Super Low Priced Non Stop Flights to Australia & New Zealand, Just $619 RT
- Deal Roundup: CardCash Sale, Targeted 50% Off Dunkin, 20% eBay Discount & Free $10 at Kohl’s
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.