Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
|Miles to Memories does not have a direct relationship with the card issuing bank(s) and this post does not include any affiliate links. If you wish to support the site by applying for credit cards or using other referral links, you can do so here.
Before applying I highly suggest reading the following posts: Slow & Steady Doesn't Make You A Loser and A Mandatory Waiting Period to Apply for Credit Cards?. You can find all of our credit card reviews here.
Credit Card Bonus Expiration Dates
We are really living in the age of increased sign-up bonuses. Sure we have seen a ton of devaluations within the past few years, but earning miles/points through signing up for credit cards is really easier than ever. There is a huge list of cards currently with a 50k or higher sign-up bonus. Among those cards are:
- Chase Southwest Premier & Plus
- Chase Ink Plus
- Chase MileagePlus Explorer
- Citi Premier
- Citi Prestige
- Barclay’s Lufthansa Miles & More
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
While a number of these offers don’t have hard expiration dates, a few of them are expiring or going away soon. Here are some key expiration dates that you might want to know about:
- Chase Ink Plus 60k – Expires Today – (Chase normally does a good job of killing zombie links so this most likely will be gone when you wake up tomorrow.)
- Chase Ink Cash 30k – Expires Today – (Chase normally does a good job of killing zombie links so this most likely will be gone when you wake up tomorrow.)
- Chase MileagePlus Explorer 55k – Expires 6/2/15 – The website for this increased offer doesn’t list an expiration date, however I believe there is one. I received a postcard advertising the card and the postcard lists a 6/2/15 expiration date. Something to keep in mind at least.
- Ameriprise Amex Platinum 25k + $0 1st Year Annual Fee – Expires 6/30/15 – There is no expiration date listed, but the fine print says 6/30/15 is the last day to get approved for the bonus.
So the big ones on this list are the Ink cards, but the other two are fantastic deals as well. In the past I have taken advantage of increased offers on all of these cards except for the Ink Cash, which is more a matter of timing than anything else.
Generally with Chase and Amex, offers don’t typically stick around all too long after they are officially pulled. Hopefully by now you have made up your mind whether the Ink cards are going to work for you. Remember one final thing. Increased bonuses are fantastic, but if the timing isn’t right then don’t force things. Bonuses come and go.
|Miles to Memories operates under the Value for Value model. If you receive value from this site, find out how you can provide value back.|
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.