Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Cut Your Cable Bill
American Express wants to help you cut your cable bill temporarily by 10% with their new Amex Offer. It is targeted, but I found it on quite a few of my Blue cards. Let’s take a look.
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your Cable or Satellite television bill by 1/31/2017. Limit $30 in total credits.
- Offer valid on bill payments for cable and satellite television services made directly with the provider.
- Payments can be made directly with the provider online, via mobile app, by phone, or by mail.
- Payments for hardware and installation services, if included on the monthly service bill, are included.
- Payments made at service centers do not qualify.
- Excludes payments for satellite radio services.
How to Load
This offer is targeted and can only be loaded via the American Express website. I’m not sure if only specific types of cards are targeted, however I received it on my Old Blue cashback cards. If you want to load the offer to multiple cards linked to the same login, use the multiple tab trick.
If you have a cable or satellite bill, then this is the offer for you! Even if you can earn 5X Ultimate Rewards by paying with a Chase Ink, taking the 10% in cash back plus the rewards on the Amex card may be beneficial. Plus, it frees up some of your 5X Ink limit for other purchases. Win win for some, a wash for others. I just wish it included satellite radio. 🙁
Were you targeted? On which products? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.