Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Miles to Memories is nominated as one of the best Miles & Points blogs by USA Today and 10Best. We need your vote! It only takes seconds and you can vote once or once per day. Your support is truly and deeply appreciated.
Several really good deals came across my desk today. Let’s take a look.
Amazon $60 Credit
Amazon is giving away $60 in credit for uploading a photo to their Prime Photos service.
Upload a photo to Prime Photos and earn the following credits:
- $20 credit in Computer and Tablets
- $30 credit in Camera
- $10 credit in Software
Minimum purchase requirements of $40 for Camera purchases, $30 for PC purchases, and $20 for Software purchases apply.
How It Works
- Upload a photo to Prime Photos – Sign in with your Amazon account and save a photo to your free unlimited storage account from Amazon Prime.
- Check your email – Look for discount codes in your inbox after November 3.
- Apply codes at checkout – Get discounts on thousands of items sold by Amazon in PC, Camera, and Software. Use codes before December 3.
You can find the full terms on the offer’s promo page.
30% Off & Free Breakfast at Accor
While many U.S. based travelers probably don’t know Accor very well, they are fairly big in Europe and elsewhere. Right now they have a very good offer going on that I think is worth considering.
Get 30% off guaranteed plus free breakfast.
Need to Know
- Valid for bookings made from through October 21, 2016.
- Applicable to stays from December 16, 2016, to March 5, 2017 at participating hotels.
- Must be prepaid online at the www.AccorHotels.com website or on AccorHotels Group brands sites.
- For hotels in Asia Pacific, the offer is available for stays between December 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
- For hotels in Turkey, the offer is available for stays between December 16, 2016 and April 30, 2017.
- For hotels in the Middle East and Egypt, the offer is available for stays between December 16, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
You can find the full details and terms on the offer’s promo page.
$10 Free Kohl’s Credit for Discover Cardholders
Targeted Discover cardholders can now get $10 free credit (works like Kohl’s Cash) with Kohl’s. Not everyone is targeted, but it does seem that most accounts reportedly have it.
How to Check
- Login to your Discover account and go to the Rewards tab and click Discover Deals.
- Search for Kohl’s.
- Look for a $10 off $30 deal. Copy the barcode number and four digit PIN.
- When shopping at Kohl’s, enter that barcode and PIN where you would normally enter Kohl’s Cash.
- Don’t forget to start through a portal to save even more!
You can find more information including people’s experiences with this deal in this Slickdeals thread.
Up to 20% off Comfort Inns Amex Offer
American Express has released a new offer for stays at Comfort Inn branded hotels. It will probably have limited use for most, but offers up to 20% off if you have plans to stay at any of their properties.
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend $150+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites and Comfort Inn & Suites from 10/19/16 to 12/31/16.
- Offer valid on Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, and Comfort Inn & Suites® locations in the US, including Puerto Rico.
- Reservations must be made online at newcomforthotels.com or by using the Choice Hotels® Mobile App.
- Offer not valid on International locations outside the US and Puerto Rico.
- Excludes the following Choice Hotels® brands: Sleep Inn®, Quality Inn®, Clarion®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban®, Econo Lodge®, Rodeway Inn®, Ascend® and Cambria®.
You can find the full details and terms here.
- As a reminder, JetBlue is offering 30% off all base fares (select dates) through today. You can find the details here.
- eBay has a number of gift cards on sale today. More info here.
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.