Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- Southwest Airline Sale, Fares From $39 One-Way. You can fly from Vegas to Long Beach, CA and vice-versa at that price. Also check your booking for possible lower price. See all fares available here. (HT: frequentmiler)
- $5 for a $10 Target eGiftCard On Groupon. Targeted offer, but check if you’re able to purchase. These usually go quick.
- More Discounted Gift Cards Through Amazon’s Lightning Deals. There’s Domino’s, Krispy Kreme, Jiffy Lube, Cold Stone, PetSmart and Brinker. Limit of 1. Each one goes on sale at different times and they usually go very quickly.
- Targeted Amex Offer, 10% off Starbucks. 10% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card at Starbucks by 3/6/2017. Limit of $5 in statement credits. Check your accounts.
- Santander Bank, Public $250 Business Checking Account Bonus. Not as good as a targeted $500 bonus but it should be available nationwide. Just open a new Business Checking account by 3/31/17 and keep it open for 90 days with an average daily ledger balance of $1,000 or more for the first 90 days. (Danny Deal Guru has the details)
- Citizens Bank $150 Checking Bonus, At Supermarket Branches – You need to go to a branch in supermarket locations. Check here if you have a branch near you. To get the bonus you need a $250 direct deposit and any amount direct deposit will waive the $9.99 monthly fee. Most likely limited to CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT. (Doctor of Credit has the details)
Enjoy the rest of your day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.