Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Here are some deals that have come across my desk today. Enjoy!
CardCash Extra 5% Off Restaurant Cards
CardCash is offering an extra 5% off a wide variety of restaurant gift cards when you use the code SPECIAL. With this discount you can save up to 40% off of face value depending on the brand.
Some of the brands available are:
- Applebee’s – ~22% off
- Crack Barrel – ~40% off
- Dunkin’ Donuts ~24% off
- Ruby Tuesday’s – ~17% off
- Kona Grill – ~29% off
In total there are 27 brands on sale. You can find all of them on the CardCash site.
Warning: CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days from purchase. I recommend only purchasing cards for which you have an immediate need.
JetBlue 5,000 Points for New Members
JetBlue is offering people who join their TrueBlue loyalty program 5,000 points after their first flight.
The Offer: Just join TrueBlue, book and fly by 4/16/17 and you’ll earn 5,0-00 bonus points towards an award flight.
- Offer valid for new TrueBlue members only.
- Must enroll as a new TrueBlue member and register for this offer at trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/acq5k, then purchase and fly a JetBlue flight (one-way or roundtrip), all between 2/16/17 – 4/16/17.
- Must enroll and register prior to booking.
You can find the full terms and sign-up for the promotion here.
HT: Doctor of Credit
- Groupon is offering 20% off through 2/28 with the code FRESH20.
- You can combine promotions to earn Walmart & Uber credit for buying Dr. Pepper. Doctor of Credit has the details.
- Neiman Marcus is offering $50 off $200 or $100 off $400 on regular priced purchases with the code FASHION. This may be a good deal to stack with the recent Amex Offer. HT: Frequent Miler
- Get a $30 Amazon or Visa gift card for test driving a Hyundai. Details here.
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.