Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
You can get up to 20% of a paid Delta flights with this new Amex Offer. It is highly targeted, but worth checking your accounts if you have upcoming paid flights. Let’s take a look.
- Get a one-time $160 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $800+ in one or more transactions directly with Delta by 10/7/2017. Flight must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through delta.com, Fly Delta App, and US reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships. Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
How to Load
This offer is targeted and thus cannot be loaded via social media and can only be found on the American Express website. Log into your Amex accounts and check if you’re targeted.
This is a decent offer if you have any planned paid flights with Delta. But, unlike a similar offer a few months back, this time around you need to complete the $800 in spending in one transaction.
Let me know if you see the offer in your cards.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.