Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Discover It Bonus, Softcard $20 Deal, Dubai, Staples Gift Card & More
Here are a few items for you this Sunday including a new deal I haven’t mentioned on the site before and a new sign up offer from Discover. I am trying to work out ways to post smaller deals that I see without making full blog posts out of them. Stay tuned!
- As you may have seen at the top of every post on the site, I am holding a huge reader appreciation giveaway. To enter, simply head over to this post and leave a comment with a tip for other readers. It takes less than 30 seconds! The contest ends at 11:59pm Pacific on 10/20!
- Softcard, is offering a $20 Amazon gift card when you link and use a credit card on your account. Apparently there is no limit as to the number of cards which can be used. You can see the offer here and see strategies for maximizing the deal on Slickdeals. Offer ends 10/31/14.
- I started the morning by getting free water and Visa gift cards at Staples. In case you haven’t heard, Staples is offering a $20 rebate with the purchase of Visa gift cards starting today. The promotion runs through 10/25/14.
- Yesterday I covered a really unique and relatively unknown way of seeing Dubai from the water. It is incredibly cheap too. Take a look!
- Tired of hearing about the Chase Ink cards? The 70,000 online offer is supposed to expire today. Remember that this offer has already available in branches for a couple of months. Most likely you will still be able to get it at the bank after the online app goes dead. (Although that is not guaranteed.)
- There is a new Discover It bonus sign up offer through Amazon. (Direct, non-affiliate link.) The new Discover It bonus includes a $100 Amazon gift card after your first purchase along with 0% APR for 14 months. Currently the public offer doesn’t have a sign up bonus (other than 0% APR), so this may be good for someone looking to get a Discover It for the 4th quarter bonus. From time to time Discover does have a cash bonus offer (up to $150) for signing up, however it hasn’t been around for awhile. This is the best offer currently available as far as I know.
That is it for tonight. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.