Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
eBay Bucks Offer
eBay regularly has Bucks promotions, so I don’t normally cover them in standalone posts unless there are killer gift card deals, but this time they have done something a bit different by adding a selling bonus as well. Let’s take a look.
Earn 6% in eBay Bucks when buying an item or selling one.
- Invited users (“Users”) must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion.
- Users will earn 6% in eBay Bucks (see terms & conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the “Promotion”).
- Eligible items include items from all categories except: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).
- Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on September 8, 2016, 11:59PM PT on September 9, 2016 (the “Purchase Earn Period”) will earn the promotional offer.
- Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT September 8, 2016 and 11:59PM PT September 19, 2016 (the “Selling Earn Period”) will also earn the promotional offer.
Need to Know
- You can see if you are targeted by logging into your eBay account. The promotion should show up in the big box on the homepage if you are. I haven’t received my email for the promotion, but am targeted.
- The “buy” and “sell” promotions each have their own activation link. Make sure to activate both.
- You are still subject to the eBay Bucks limits of $100 per transaction and $500 per quarter.
Buy: On the buy side there are a couple of decent gift card deals, especially Lowe’s. Make sure to buy those cards in quantities of 1 since you get an extra $5 off and should earn 5X with Chase Ink as well. Use a portal to save more.
Sell: With the new iPhones coming out, I know a lot of people like to sell their old units. This is actually a very nice way to offset a lot of the selling fees and can add up to a significant amount of money on higher priced items.
eBay has to be losing a ton of money on these eBay Bucks promotions or perhaps they just make it up by taking people’s Bucks without warning. Either way, if you participate in the eBay Bucks program and are targeted, this is a promotion to look at, especially if you have something to sell.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.