Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
eBay Flash Sale
Through 9PM Pacific today, eBay is running a flash sale giving $15 off of a single $60+ purchase. This should stack with portal cashback and eBay Bucks as well. (As long as what you are purchasing qualifies for those things.)
How to Redeem
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
- Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM Pacific Time on November 9, 2016
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFLASHNOV16
- The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $60, valid until 9PM PT on November 9, 2016.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com.
- Eligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.
- Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.
You can find the full terms of the promotion here.
How to Maximize
This discount is good on almost everything on eBay. Gift cards are excluded, but almost everything else can be purchased. Try to look for an item or items that amount to $60 and then consider this a 25% discount before factoring in portal and eBay Bucks if applicable.
Sooner Rather Than Later
In the past flash sales have reached their capacity before the published expiration time, although that hasn’t been the case with the last few. Either way, it is generally a good idea to buy sooner rather than later if you have an idea of what you want.
What are you going to buy or what did you buy? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.