Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
eBay Gift Card Sales & Discounts
Today is a fairly good day to shop on eBay because of a number of factors that have aligned. Among them are:
- Many people are being targeted with a promotion giving 10% back in eBay Bucks on purchases of $50 or more through 9/16.
- There are a number of discounted gift cards available.
- Through 10/13, you can once again use eBay gift cards to purchase merchant gift cards.
- Use a portal to save more.
- There is also a $15 off $75 targeted offer that some people will have on their accounts. I don’t have it, but if you are targeted, you will see the discount on an item page just above the Bucks amount.
My favorite deals of the day are:
- Buy a $150 Best Buy Card & get a bonus $15 Best Buy Code – Limit 5
- Buy a $100 Best Buy Gift Card & get a bonus $10 Best Buy Code – Limit 5
Both of those deals are sold by PayPal Digital Gifts meaning you will also earn 5X Ultimate Rewards if you pay with a Chase Ink card.
- For both deals, you basically get 10% extra via code which amounts to anot 18.18% discount + 5X after Bucks are factored in.
Note: The bonus codes come separately and are time limited, so keep that in mind.
There are also a couple of gas gift card deals as well. These are sold by SVM so they don’t earn 5X with Ink, but you can use an eBay gift card to purchase them.
If you are into reselling, I have found a few decent deals as well, but I won’t share the specifics. I will say there is some opportunity, especially when you factor in all of the discounts and rebates available right now. I never buy a product that is breakeven before Bucks, because we know eBay is known to take them away. Keep that in mind.
For the next couple of days there will be some opportunity to both spend down your eBay gift cards if you got stuck with them and earn some eBay Bucks. 10% is the best we have seen as far as Bucks rebates go, so this is a good time to max out, especially with the quarter ending in a couple of weeks. Happy shopping!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.