Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Expedia App Coupon Offer
Expedia is offering $25 off $100+ bookings for using their app for the first time. Let’s take a look.
Book a one night or longer stay of $100+ through the Expedia app for the first time and save $25.
How It Works
- Click here and enter your phone number to receive a discount code.
- Enter the code at checkout.
- Coupon code value: $25
- Minimum Spend: $100 (minimum spend is the price of the travel reservation excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs). This spend must take place in one transaction.
- Redemption Period: By 11:59pm PT, December 31, 2016.
- The travel dates must be between October 3, 2016 and December 31, 2016 (inclusive).
- Length of stay for a qualifying booking must be at least 1 day.
- Most brand name properties are not eligible.
You can find the full details and terms of the deal here.
If you are traveling by the end of the year, then it makes sense to see if this coupon will apply towards a hotel you are looking at. If you can find a property close to $100, then you can score a 25% discount which is quite decent. Considering the coupon works for travel over the holidays, I think many people will be able to use it.
While I know many of you try to use hotel points to pay for most of your hotel stays, there are always those trips that fall through the cracks or those cities where it doesn’t make sense to use loyalty points. In those cases, promotions like these can help to ease the pain of actually paying for a hotel!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.