Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
$50 off $200 with Expedia
Expedia is offering up to 25% off most hotels through tonight. Codes like these often hit max redemptions very quickly, so I wouldn’t wait. Let’s take a look.
Save $50 off $200+ hotel bookings with the code EXPEDIA50SA. (Use a portal to save more.)
- This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product or offering such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at http://www.expedia.com that are prepaid at the time of booking.
- Minimum spend is $200 in one transaction (excluding any taxes, fees or additional costs).
- This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Hilton, IHG, Marriott, Starwood hotels and Millennium & Copthorne. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
- The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
- The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
- The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made.
- The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
- The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
I was able to confirm this code is working as of the time of publishing. Most of the major brands are excluded, but here is a sample booking from Caesar’s Palace.
To get the discount, simply enter the coupon code on the final checkout screen above the credit card payment area. If the hotel is restricted you will get an error and if not the discount will be reflected as shown. Happy booking and good luck!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.