Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Hampton Hilton Garden Inn Amex Offer
A new day and a new Amex Offer. What surfaced yesterday as a potentially targeted offer for Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn properties is now widely available to everyone. Let’s take a look.
Get a 1X $35 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) from 1/17/17 to 3/17/17.
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton™ must be made online at hampton.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn® must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Offer only valid at Hampton by Hilton™ and Hilton Garden Inn® in the US & US Territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
You can find the full terms here.
How to Load
This offer is available on select cards via the American Express website or app. Additionally it can be loaded to any Amex card via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag #AmexHamptonHGI from a linked account.
This is a great offer if you have upcoming stays at any of these properties, but it also has the potential to work on gift cards. Past hotel Amex Offers have worked on gift cards if you purchase them at the front desk, however there is no guarantee that will work with this offer. As noted above, gift cards are technically excluded from the terms.
While this isn’t a blockbuster Amex Offer like yesterday’s Neiman Marcus deal, it is a good deal for people who frequent those two brands. Hopefully the gift card option will work as well so you can lock in a 20% discount at other Hilton properties too.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.