Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Earn 7,500 Points With 2 Night Stay
Hilton has a new promotion for Amex Platinum Card Members that can earn you some extra points. I saw this offer in my account online. Let’s take a look.
As an American Express Platinum Card Member enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status, you’re eligible to earn 7,500 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at any Hilton property worldwide!
- Offer valid for personal and business Amex Platinum card holders
- Must have enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status through Amex
- Offer valid one-time only and only when you pay with you Amex card
- Offer valid for stays between 5/7/17 and 8/7/17
- Must register here prior to completing stay.
- Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China are excluded
- Minimum two consecutive night stay required
- Bonus points will post 6-8 weeks after completing stay
- Bonus points do not count towards elite tier qualification
How to Maximize
The offer in itself is not something to rave about, but it has very few limitations and gets much better when stacked with lots of other offers currently available by Amex and Hilton. It doesn’t seem to limit the form of payment to your Amex Platinum card, but maybe only to an Amex card. That means that you could use your Amex Hilton Surpass to earn 12 points per dollar.
Here’s other offers that are currently available:
- Earn Double or Triple Points On Stays Through August
- Hilton Promotions, Earn From 5,000 to 50,000 Honors Points
- Amex Offer: $35 off $175+ at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn
- Amex Offer: $45 off $225+ at Embassy Suites by Hilton or Homewood Suites by Hilton
Hilton points are only worth about 0.4 cents each so usually these promotions are not worth considering on their own. But Hilton runs lots of promotions and there’s usually Amex Offers for some of their brands. Stacking a few of these deals together definitely makes sense and could be worth taking a look at their properties. Either way, it’s always good to sign up for these promotions, even if you’re not sure you’ll be taking advantage of them. You never know what comes up.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.