Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Where will you be watching the game? Jasmine, Shawn Reece and I are heading over to a friend’s house for the big event! Since the game is later today, you still have some time to catch up with this week’s news. Lets take a look at some of the highlights!
- The Frequent Traveler University is happening in Seattle from April 27-29. There are less than 100 tickets left available. Visit their site for tickets and more information. The cost is $100 for the entire weekend!
- Citi launched a 100,000 mile offer for their Citi Executive Aadvantage Mastercard. Go here for more information!
- Southwest Airlines is offering up to 2,500 points ($35-$41) for new members. You can enroll here.
- United announced the de-hubbing of Cleveland. The Wandering Aramean breaks down which flights will be cut and how this may affect you.
- United postponed their devalued award chart to tomorrow. You can still book awards at the old level today!
- The new IHG Point Breaks hotels (5,000 points per night redemptions) went on sale last Monday. Take a look at the full list to see if any of them match up with your travel plans!
- Southwest announced their first international destinations and extended their booking schedule through August 8.
- The first US Airways plane has been painted to American’s livery.
- Finally with the big game today, I loved to see that Boeing showed their Seahawks pride by painting a 747 in Seahawks colors. They flew the plane over Seattle and traced out the number 12. The number 12 is often used to signify Seattle’s fans who are called the “12th man”.
Did I miss anything important? Please let me know in the comments! Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.