Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Quite a lot happened this week so lets get into it.
- The biggest news of the week came in the form of a huge announcement that Delta was shifting to a revenue based loyalty program starting in 2015. This change caught the eye of the national media and has received quite a lot of press. Gary Leff explained the changes over at Conde Nast and I also posted my opinion as well.
- American Express is launching two new credit cards which will earn Membership Rewards. The Points Guy has all of the details.
- Michael W. Travels takes us to Rome & a crypt full of skulls. Definitely worth a quick read.
- Southwest has finally started to roll out a mobile boarding pass program.
- For those new to the game or those with family who may benefit, I posted a step by step guide to using Amazon Payments.
- Apparently the American Airlines AA321 transcon service isn’t doing so well in the first class cabin since fares are quite low right now and there is wide open award availability. Additionally, you can use US Airways miles to book the flight for only 50,000 miles roundtrip instead of the 62,500 that American charges.
- American Express has launched a new Sync promotion where you get $5 back for spending $5 on Itunes.
- For anyone who is looking for something neat to do while visiting Vegas, I posted a trip report about hiking the Lake Mead Historic Railway Trail near Hoover Dam. It is a great family activity!
- OfficeMax has another great gift card promotion starting today. When you purchase $300 in Visa gift cards, you receive $15 back. This is not only a money making promotion, but racks up huge points when combining a Chase Ink card with your Bluebird.
- For those interested in Manufactured Spend, Saverocity is putting on a tournament for the entire month of March where a group of bloggers is competing with each other to see who can generate the most points and cash back with a $5,000 bankroll! I would definitely be participating if I wasn’t leaving for India soon! It is going to be very interesting.
Finally, as mentioned earlier this week, I was selected to participate in the Kerala Blog Express. This coming Wednesday I will travel to Kerala, India along with a group of 24 other bloggers from around the world. During a 17 day trip, we will write, tweet and otherwise share our experiences as we travel through the entire state.
I will be sharing updates here on the blog, on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. You can also follow the other bloggers on the trip’s main website keralablogexpress.com It will be a wonderful time and as I mentioned earlier this week, I will continue to post normal content here alongside the Kerala content. I do believe this trip will enable me to post some really great and unique content for everyone to enjoy!
Thanks again for the support and please tell your friends about the blog! The traffic continues to grow every week and I am grateful for each and every reader that comes!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.