Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
60%+ Off With Amex Offer And Visa Checkout at HSN
There’s been a Visa Checkout offer around for HSN for a while, and yesterday we saw an Amex Offer pop up for HSN. Combine them together, along with some portal cash back, and now we have a deal. Let’s take a look.
HSN Visa Checkout Offer
Get $20 Off any HSN purchase of $40 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout
- Coupon Expires on 3/31/2017 at 11:59 AM ET
- Valid for $20 off your order of $40 or more (not including sales tax or shipping & handling).
- Coupon is only valid online at hsn.com or HSN Mobile when you pay with Visa Checkout.
- Coupon can only be used once by its recipient.
- Coupon is automatically applied when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed. Coupon can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items.
- Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons.
- Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions, Minnetonka (18620), Birkenstock (14735), Taos Footwear (19280), Toms (19120), Insolia/Vivian Lou (20203), iRobot Roomba 880, Dyson Products, Janome, Samsung Large Appliances, HSN Gift Cards, wines and alcohol and clearance items.
HSN Amex Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions by phone or online at HSN.com by 5/9/2017.
- Offer Expires 5/9/2017
- Offer valid at HSN.com. Includes phone orders.
- Not valid in-store. Not valid at outlet locations.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/9/2017
Let’s see how the math works out when combining these two offers with 5% cashback from BeFrugal.
Add items worth over $40 to your cart, and make sure that the total is over $50 with taxes and shipping. You will get a $20 discount through the Visa Checkout offer, leaving you with a charge of at least $30 on your Amex card. You will then receive a $10 statement credit through the Amex Offer, giving you a cost of $20. Add $1.50 (5%x$30) possible cashback from BeFrugal and you’ll end up paying $18.50 for an order of $50.
To maximize this offer you need to have an order close to $50. You will receive a nice discount by stacking these offers, but HSN usually has inflated prices, so make sure you’re still getting a good deal.
There seems to be some issues with the checkout process at HSN, so double check your final cost and keep an eye out for the charges that hit your Amex card.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.