Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Hyatt Unbound Third Night Free
Earlier this week Hyatt launched their new “Unbound Collection” which is a re-branding of four existing properties. Each of these properties doesn’t fit into a traditional Hyatt brand, so they will be allowed to keep their names and existing character while benefiting from the Hyatt Gold Passport program. I covered all of the details earlier this week.
To celebrate the launch of this collection, Hyatt is going to offer the third night free to Gold Passport guests who stays in three of the four properties. (The fourth historic Hawaii property has yet to open.)
The properties are:
- Driskill in Austin, TX
- Hotel Du Louvre in Paris, France
- Carmelo Resort & Sap in Carmelo, Uruguay
Stay three nights from April 1 through June 30, 2016, and get the third night free – exclusively for Hyatt Gold Passport members. Request offer code FREE3.
- Offer valid for reservations booked between March 3, 2016 and June 28, 2016 for stays between April 1, 2016 and June 30, 2016 at Carmelo Resort & Spa, a Hyatt Hotel, Hotel du Louvre and The Driskill.
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Guest must request offer code FREE3 at the time of reservation and pay The Unbound Collection by Hyatt introductory promotion rate.
- Offer not valid for groups or conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers.
It is a shame that this promotion doesn’t start until April because I am going to be in Paris in a few weeks and likely would have taken advantage. Either way, this seems like a nice deal, although it is very limited geographically. It is also important to make sure the promotional rate isn’t jacked up. In the few searches I performed, the promotional rate was about $10 higher per night, but with the third night free the average was significantly cheaper under this promotion.
If only the Coco Palms Resort in Hawaii was already open, then I would be tempted to hop on a plane!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.