Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
JetBlue Fare Sale Starting From $35 One Way
JetBlue announced another one of their fare sales today, offering low fares on select routes, starting from $35 between Long Beach and Las Vegas.
JetBlue is offering fares as low as $35 one-way. You need to book by 10/18/17.
- Long Beach, CA (LGB) – Las Vegas, NV (LAS) $35
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to Long Beach, CA (LGB) $35
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) to Chicago, IL (ORD) $40
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 10/18/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 10/25 – 12/14/17. Blackout dates: 11/16 – 11/28/17 (all cities) & 11/7 – 11/13 (JFK, LGA, EWR & HPN only).
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details
You have 24 hours to cancel the reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to departure date.
If you have any travel planned, take a look and hopefully this sale lines up with your travel destinations. These are not groundbreaking discounts, but could get you pretty decent deals on some routes.
If you’re paying cash make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on JetBlue purchases, or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel.
If you’ve already booked a flight and it is being offered at a lower price during this sale, give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be reimbursed in the form of JetBlue credit.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.