Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
JetBlue Two-Day Fare Sale Plus Bonuses
JetBlue has another two day fare sale with prices starting at $39. They also have a bonus of up to 6,000 Trueblue points for their new Boston-Atlanta route and another 5,000 bonus points when you join the program. let take a look at each offer.
JetBlue Two-Day Fare Sale, One Way Flights From $39
JetBlue announced another one of their fare sales.This is a two day sale, offering low fares from $39 on select routes. JetBlue offers these from time to time, and they’ve had even lower prices in the past. There’s some good deals in there, whether you paying cash or using TrueBlue points. To take advantage of the offer, you must book by march 1 and fly between March 8 and May 17, 2017 (with some blackout dates).
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by March 1, 2017 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between March 8 – May 17, 2017. Blackout Dates: 4/11 – 4/12/17 (all cities) & 4/18 – 4/19/17 (BOS, ORH, PVD, BDL, BTV, PWM only).
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
You have 24 hours to cancel the reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to departure date.
Up to 6,000 Bonus Points on New Service Between Boston and Atlanta
Enjoy new nonstop service between Boston and Atlanta (starting 3/30), with all the perks you expect from JetBlue. Plus, earn bonus TrueBlue points when you register here, book and fly by 6/30/17:
- Fly 1 roundtrip flight (or 2 one-way flights) and earn 1,000 bonus points
- Fly a second roundtrip flight (or 2 more one-way flights) and earn an additional 2,000 bonus points
- Fly a third roundtrip flight (or 4 more one-way flights) and earn an additional 3,000 bonus points
Join TrueBlue, Get 5,000 Bonus Points
If you’re not a TrueBlue member, then there’s an additional bonus for you. You will get 5,000 bonus points for giving it a try. Just join TrueBlue using the form here, then book a flight and travel by April 16, 2017.
- Offer valid for new TrueBlue members only
- Must enroll as a new TrueBlue member and register for this offer at trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/acq5k, then purchase and fly a JetBlue flight (one-way or roundtrip), all between 2/16/17 – 4/16/17.
- Must enroll and register prior to booking.
- TrueBlue number must be entered at time of booking
- New bookings only. Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight.
- Offer does not apply to non-revenue travel (e.g., travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etc.)
You can only fly between San Jose, Reno and Long Beach for their lowest price of $39 one-way (or 1,800 points plus $5.60), but there’s other option for slightly more. This definitely makes sense if you have any travel planned on any of these routes.
You can stack all three offers if you don’t have a TrueBlue account and planning to travel the new BOS-ATL service. It will cost $59 leaving from Atlanta and $69 from Boston.
If you’re paying cash make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on JetBlue purchases, or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel.
If you’ve already booked a flight and it is being offered at a lower price during this sale, give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be reimbursed in the form of JetBlue credit.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.