Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Targeted Amex Offer; 25% Discount at Lowe’s, up to $1,000
American Express is having a promotion where you can get 25% back at Lowe’s. The offer is targeted, so you must have received the email to be eligible for this offer, but you can still check.
To be eligible to get 25% back on qualifying purchases in the form of a statement credit(s), up to $1,000 when you enroll and use your eligible American Express OPEN Card at Lowe’s, you must be the named recipient on this communication. To enroll your American Express OPEN Card, log on to americanexpress.com/25OffAtLowesEmail using your americanexpress.com username and password. Once your eligible Card is enrolled, spend at Lowe’s by 9/30/2017.
- Must enroll eligible Amex OPEN Card
- Offer expires September 30, 2017
- Get 25% back on qualifying purchases in the form of a statement credit(s), up to $1,000
- Spend on all Cards under a particular Card Account (including the Basic Card as well as any Employee Cards) is combined for the purpose of calculating dollars spent on qualifying purchases
- “Qualifying Purchases” are purchases of goods and services. Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, cash advances and purchases of travelers checks. Additional terms and restrictions apply.
This is a tremendous offer, but it is highly targeted. If you are eligible, then most likely you have already received an email, but it doesn’t hurt to check at link above. Try logging in with your Amex OPEN card credentials.
Gift cards are not excluded and Lowe’s usually has a nice selection of gift cards for sale.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.