Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite Mastercard, 50K Miles Bonus with $5K Spend
The Lufthansa Miles & More card has an increased bonus that can earn you an extra 15,000 miles compared to the regular bonus. Let’s take a look.
Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase and payment of the annual fee, then an additional 30,000 award miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 award miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers after each account anniversary
- Receive a Companion Ticket after each account anniversary (taxes and fee apply)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived for Senator and HON Circle Members)
This is a better bonus than the regular 35,000 miles bonus on this card, but it does require a lot of spending in order to receive the last 30,000 miles.
Lufthansa miles are valuable. While domestic economy ward flights will cost you 25,000 miles round trip, you can get into business class (domestic first class) for just 35,000 round trip on United. One-way award flights will cost half. That means that with this signup bonus is enough for three business class flights in the United States.
A trip to Europe will cost you 50,000 miles in economy, but fees are extremely high.
You can see their miles calculator here.
This increased bonus could be useful to many people, and there’s more uses for the miles than the short recap above. I don’t see an expiration date for this offer, but if you’re interested, you should apply sooner than later.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.