Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Marriott’s 1,000 Nights of Summer Sweepstakes
Marriott Rewards Credit Card from Chase wants to liberate you from your routine and give you a free night of “me time” with the launch of its 1,000 Nights of Summer Sweepstakes.
From now until June 30, 2017, Marriott Rewards credit cardholders are eligible to enter for a chance to win one of 1,000 free nights at more than 5,700 participating Marriott and SPG hotels worldwide, including top tier properties. For more information and to enter the sweepstakes, visit 1000nightsofsummer.com.
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Claim a Prize.
- 1,000 Nights of Summer Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are Marriott Rewards Members at the time of entry.
- Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 6/30/17.
- For complete details see Official Rules and how to enter.
- The odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $375.00
- Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Winners will receive an email on or about August 15, 2017 notifying them that they have won with instructions on how to claim and use the free night’s stay.
How to Enter
- Get one entry online at 1000nightsofsummer.com.
- Chase Marriott Rewards Premier cardmembers earn entries every time they use their credit card to make a purchase in the U.S. during the Sweepstakes Period. Must register first.
It doesn’t cost anything to enter these sweepstakes and it takes less than a minute to complete. You get an entry through the website plus Chase Marriott Rewards Premier cardmembers can get unlimited entries every time they use their card. I wouldn’t go out spending for extra entries though.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.