Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Marriott Sweepstakes, Grand Prize of 3.75 Million Points & $10K
Mariott has a new sweepstakes called “Marriott Mobile App Travel for Life”. It only has one grand prize for 3.75 million points and a check for $10,000 to cover taxes for US residents. E
Enter by 31 May 2017 for a chance to win 3.75 million points every time you use the Marriott Mobile App. See sweepstakes page.
Open only to legal residents of Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, the fifty (50) United States (and District of Columbia), Puerto Rico (“PR”), United States Virgin Islands (“USVI”), and the United Kingdom who are at least the age of majority in their respective countries of residence and a Marriott Rewards member at the time of entry.
How To Enter
US residents can enter using the app or by mail. Here’s what you need to do
- Download Marriott Mobile App, sign in and do the following
- Make a reservation (1 entry per reservation, 20 max)
- Check-in at a Marriott Property worldwide (1 entry per check-in, 20 max)
- Use the Mobile Request feature on the App (1 entry per request, 20 max)
- Entry by mail, do the following
- Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, Rewards Account number, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to “Marriott Mobile App Travel For Life,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5029, Department 829846, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5029. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 31 May 2017 and received by 7 June 2016. One (1) mail-in entry request per outer envelope. Each mail entry earns three (3) entries into the Prize Draw. You may mail in up to twenty (20) mail entry requests.
Eligible non-US residents see full terms for other entry options such as email and through website.
If you have any Marriott stays coming up, you can get a few entries done there, otherwise you’ll need to mail in 20 entries.
It’s a shame that there’s no lesser prizes besides the grand prize, to give more people a chance.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.