Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals including several that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.”
Following the launch of U.S. Bank’s premium Altitude Reserve card at the beginning of the month, we have already seen the bank shutting down accounts! This week also saw a number of great free ways to generate spend emerge along with some fantastic Amex Offers. We also reviewed two unique hotels and covered the latest loyalty promotions.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Maximizing the Saks Amex Offer? Be Careful Your Info May Be At Risk!
- Save 52.5% or Make a $35+ Profit with this New Targeted Amex Offer!
- Ninja Tricks: How to Make 1-800-Flowers PAY YOU to Purchase Flowers, Chocolates, Food & More!
- Amex Offers Daisy Chain: How the New Bloomingdale’s Amex Offer Triggers Yet Another One
- Cheap Fares to Europe, As Little As $304 Round Trip
- $150 Bank Bonus, $10 Chime Bonus, BJ’s Membership for $15, Discounted Gift Cards, Up to 30% off Groupon and $25 Credit for ReachNow
- Fee-Free Visa Gift Cards at Macerich Malls this Week
- Get $10 Award Card Plus $2 in Points with $100 Mastercard Gift Card Purchase at Kmart
- AAA is Offering Fee-Free Visa Gift Cards till the End of June
- Ebates, 15% Cash Back at 200+ Stores this Week
- Earn 4X Fuel Points & Save on Many Gift Cards at Kroger This Weekend!
- New Moneymaking Offer from Bank of America, Check if You’re Targeted
In Credit Cards
- Confirmed: U.S. Bank IS Shutting Down Altitude Reserve Accounts Proactively & What You Need to Know
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Quirks, Frustrations & Possible Shutdowns
In Travel & Loyalty
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Review: A Respite from Chaos
- Hotel Review: Conrad New York City
- Surprise Alaska Airlines Status Match & My 5 Year Journey of Matches/Challenges Spanning All 3 Alliances
- Marriott’s 1,000 Nights of Summer Sweepstakes
- Hilton Promo for Amex Platinum: Earn 7,500 Points With 2 Night Stay
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.