Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals including several that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter or receive them instantly by leaving a comment on any post and checking “Notify me of new posts by email.”
This week we saw a U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve shutdown letter in the wild, learned of some big changes to how Chase will calculate the Sapphire Reserve travel credit for new cardmembers and covered the increased bonuses on Delta Amex cards.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- Increased Bonuses for Personal and Business Amex Delta Credit Cards
- Southwest New Routes Promo, Fly To Costa Rica, Mexico And DR Starting at $89 OW
- Discounted Gift Card Deals at eBay and Staples, Plus 5X
- Airfare Steal! Round-Trip Flight to Europe From $226 Round Trip
- Get 10X at AT&T with this New Amex Offer
- MileagePlus Shopping Mall, Earn 500 Bonus Miles When You Spend $200+
- Free Money & 5X at Staples: New $20 Rebate on Visa Gift Cards Next Week!
- Newegg Added to Visa Savings Edge, Earn Extra 3% on All Purchases
- Get $15 With Chase Freedom Cards and Android Pay [Targeted]
- Spending Bonus, Get $25 With Chase Ritz-Carlton and Apple Pay
- Spending Bonus, Get $15 With Chase Marriott Rewards Card and Apple Pay
In Credit Cards
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Shutdown Letter: How They Justify Shutting Down an Account for Buying Gift Cards
- Chase Making a Significant Change to the Sapphire Reserve Travel Credit For New Applicants
- Why You Should Get a BBVA Compass Amex Chipped Card & Accessing Their Cool Surprise Offers!
In Loyalty & Travel
- Summer Promotions at SPG, Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Properties
- Delta and Lyft Announce New Partnership
- Get a 50% Bonus When You Purchase Alaska Miles
- Get a 100% Bonus When You Purchase IHG Points
- Southwest Schedule Extended: Make Your Holiday Bookings Now!
- Act Fast: American Has Opened a Ton of Business Class Award Space to Europe!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.