Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. We saw a ton of limited time deals that ended quickly this past week including Sam’s Club’s awesome one day gift card sale! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week I shared my troubling experience with Drop, IHG announced a discount of 50% on some properties and we also learned some new tidbits about BofA’s new travel rewards card.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Increased Bonus for Amex Delta Reserve Card, 40K Miles plus 10K MQMs
- New Bank of America Premium Rewards Card with 50,000 Points Bonus
- Lufthansa Miles & More World Elite Mastercard, 50K Miles Bonus with $5K Spend
- Amex Offers; Earn up to 10K MR Points with $500 Hotel Booking on Amex Travel [Targeted]
- Get $150 Amazon Gift Card for Completing Hotel Surveys
- New Amex Offer, Save 20% at Lowe’s [Targeted]
- Newegg Masterpass Promo, $25 off $200 or $10 off $100
- New Amex Offer, Get 3,500 MR Points When You Spend $300 At Hilton
- Increased Bonus for Cathay Pacific Credit Card, Earn 50,000 Asia Miles
- Audi A4 for $35/Day plus $25 Credit at Silvercar for New Customers
- Drop Spending App – Is It a Scam & How They Never Paid Me $200+
- Free Money & 5X at Staples: New $20 Rebate on Visa Gift Cards Next Week!
- Extra Fuel Points at Kroger, 4x on Gift Cards 8/2-8/15
In Loyalty & More
- Earn up to 45K Marriott Rewards Annually through Social Media
- IHG Award Sale: 50% Off Select Properties in Mexico, Latin America & The Caribbean!
- Convert ThankYou Points to Asia Miles with 20% Bonus
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.