Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 10/19/15/-10/25/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week continued the MS craziness with good news on the Officemax front and a new rebate from Staples. I also wrote about a Citi retention gift and my amazing day watching the Packers in Green Bay! (Along with many other topics!)
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Citi’s Little Unexpected Retention Gift & Cancelling a Card After Receiving a Retention Offer
- Chase Ink Referral: You Get 10K & Your Friend Gets 60K!
In Manufactured Spending
- The Manufactured Spend Roller Coaster Ride: Advice You Need to Hear!
- Update on $500 Mastercard Gift Cards at Officemax
- Make Money & 5X This Weekend at Staples with Visa Gift Cards
- My Uber Officemax MS Joyride & A Word of Caution About Using Uber in a Foreign Country
- Warning: This Week’s Staples Visa Gift Card Deal Is In-Store Only & Here is Why
- AA AAdvantage Elite Fast Track Promo Update: When & How Is Your Account Upgraded?
- I Found an Awesome Bank Bonus in the Most Amazing Place & Why You Should Look for Bonuses While Traveling
- 3 Great Deals, United’s Tweaked Boarding Process, The Earn & Burn Mentality, Inbox Dollars Paying Out & More!
In Travel & Loyalty
- An Experience Like No Other: The Sights, Smells & Tastes of Lambeau Field
- This Is How Much Hyatt Paid the Hotel for my Recent Sold Out Award Redemption (Hint: It’s A Lot!)
- Flying American Airlines on an Old US Airways Plane!
- Inside Flyer, AA Elite Fast Track to Panama, Miles to Cuba & Fun!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.